Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reflection: Paving the Way

facade of San Antonio de Padua Church, Silang, Cavite
When I was in highschool, we had this weekly assignment, we are to write a reflection on the Sunday gospel. I guess it was our school's effort to get us go to mass every Sunday and listen to the word of God. And being the good catholic girls that we were (as most of us are!), this actually worked. 


But now, gone are those days of mandatory self-reflection. I'm no longer tied to that assignment anymore. I'm not limited to the Sunday gospel & how it applied in my life. This time, I can write about life in general - the lessons, experiences, memories, and inspirations that came with the journey. My attempts of sounding intellectual but not too serious; attempts of being interesting & candid, try to be as truthful as I can possibly be (not too many filters, hopefully!) - and just express my thoughts freely & have fun. And on that note, let's get this party rolling!


gallery of saints - Don Bosco Parish, Makati


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Husband - One Year Into The New Normal

It has been a while since the last time I published a letter.. I actually had a other written letters before this, but it is only now that I...