Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Dear Future Husband - One Year Into The New Normal

It has been a while since the last time I published a letter.. I actually had a other written letters before this, but it is only now that I found the time, and inspiration, to post this letter..



Dear Future Husband,

Today marks the 1st year since the quarantine started due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Nobody expected the quarantine to last this long! And a lot had happened since last year. I, for one, seemed to be dealing with anxiety. Last year, I think it was due to the uncertainty that was brought about by this global health crisis - and the stress of the work from home arrangement. It became very toxic, (the) demands of work and the closure of the business I've been handling for 5 years - it became too much for me to bear. I decided to leave (my job), resigned from work and pursue a career in the Nu Skin business. Somehow, this step seemed to help ease some of the anxiety. But lately, I am not so sure what's bothering me, but I've been having trouble sleeping again. Admittedly, I am not performing in my business. I feel so lost! I know what I should do: I have the trainings and the materials; I know in my heart I want to be successful in this business! I just need myself fueled up - I need to drive myself and get my business going! And since I cannot have the support I wanted to get, at (the very) least from my family, I just feel so alone at this endeavor.
I'm writing now because I want to declare in the universe that I want you to find me soon! I might be looking at another birthday spent during pandemic, I'm hoping/wishing I'd get some sign that you exist. Could I (please) get a hand-written letter for my birthday this year? I'll be sending this message out there - I WISH FOR A HAND-WRITTEN LETTER FOR MY 42ND BIRTHDAY - delivered via AIR MAIL. I always say, "manage your expectation", and that's what I'm going to do. But I will also invest a lot of hope that this request will be granted 😊 
I'm counting on you and the universe to make this happen.
~xoxo~
Your future Bride 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Husband - One Year Into The New Normal

It has been a while since the last time I published a letter.. I actually had a other written letters before this, but it is only now that I...