Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reinventing Your Current Wardrobe


Living on a (tight) budget has allowed me very slim to 0 chance of updating my wardrobe (i.e. shopping). So, what has a girl to do.. Scan my closet and see if there may be some fantastic pieces that I might have overlooked (?) - ok, to be honest I only keep fantastic pieces and here's an impromptu montage:
Note: I don't have red in my wardrobe (sadly), so the red dresses are 
actually taken in (separate) fitting room when I tried them on..
So I'm thinking maybe I should get some reds & perhaps yellow &/or green next time. I realized I have a lot of blue & purple pieces in my closet. And shoes, there's no such thing as having too many shoes, please!
Outfit for the day: A rampa-worthy get-up

Therefore, I really really need to resolve my finances fast! 'Coz this budget-lifestyle is cramping my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Husband - One Year Into The New Normal

It has been a while since the last time I published a letter.. I actually had a other written letters before this, but it is only now that I...