Saturday, March 28, 2015

'Life is Beautiful'


I've come across this age old phrase a number of times in my life. More often than not, it's expressed by those who've gone through unimaginable life challenges and somehow managed to get pass the trials. Making them a better version of themselves and make them realize that life is indeed beautiful.

Like any other people, I too have my own share of challenges in life. I try to draw inspiration from those who've gone through much difficulties and emerged better persons. I wish to view life the way they do, to see the beauty amidst the tragedy; to find meaning in all the sufferings; to utter the same words, 'Life is beautiful', and actually believe that it truly is beautiful.

Yet one can only hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Husband - One Year Into The New Normal

It has been a while since the last time I published a letter.. I actually had a other written letters before this, but it is only now that I...